Friday, February 12, 2010

Today




Today, already into the new year of 2010 and this is my first blog of the year. This blog goes out to my year ahead as I look into life, love, and latte through the eyes of my christian faith.

A quick recap of the beginning of my year.

January brought in a birthday for me, my 43'rd birthday to be exact, nothing real eventful except for I was burnt(slang for I paid for something I did not receive) on a conference I was going to I was able to retain my arline ticket, still waiting for the 1,000 refund check that I am told, "is in the mail", and the hotel money, well Im out about 152.00 dollars! So, this is how my year began, not to mention a trip to the emergency room, by which I am still recovering. In case this blog sounds depressing I assure all, it is not, I am oh contrare, quite blessed with friends, family, and the love of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ whom through all my lifes journey thus far has stayed close by, along with the Father, and the Holy Spirit, guiding, teaching, and loving me like no one else can or ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you