Saturday, February 13, 2010

Morning




mmmmmm....it's early..... saturday morning, I have been up drinking a fresh cup of coffee, I love coffee. I just submitted a picture of me and my husband to walgreen's for posting in times square (New York) on Valentine's day, I have yet to go to New York, but I can say my picture has! On life , love, and latte this morning, my sister's are on my mind. I have two older sisters, one in Texas, one in Ohio, and me I am in California.I like to say I am a born beach brat, country at heart, and all wrapped up as God's girl. In losing mom last year, me and my sister's talk more now, and I am glad. I wondered how life would be after mom, in regard to my relationship with my sister's, and it is going pretty good. I find myself calling my oldest sister asking her things that I probably should know about at my age, but I am asking now and I have to admit she does a good job at answering my questions and giving advice.Sister's well, they are special in more way's the one, God in my opinion gives sisters, atleast in my life an interesting relationship..........more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you