Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Live Well This Life




Recently while in Las Vegas for my anniversary the wall above the table read, live well, this life. I found the words interesting and so true. I havent wrote in a few days because of the trip to Vegas, and this morning I missed class, because I wanted to blog, relax, and spend some time alone, God's calling, I need more time with Him, for in His presence I find peace when all around me trouble seems to be striking. One of my clients is dealing with what may be breast cancer, I am sad I want her to live long and healthy. This topic is my life topic, where it should be about love and how I made it four years in a marrige, which is a milestone for me, but today is about life, I will write more on my Vegas trip later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you