Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sharing





Well, I missed writing on Valentines day, so I thought I would just write a little bit about the day. I sent a photo of me and Donny sharing a kiss to Walgreen's share a kiss at times square, it was really neat. As I strolled through and looked at all the pictures of people I smiled as I seen those young and old sharing kisses, smiles, and faces, with the world, letting strangers in to see that love does exist.

On the way to work one morning I heard the anouncers talk about a worldwide survey by which the results were most chose to spend valentine's day with their pet's, except for the french, they wanted to be with a partner. I found I related to the pets as well. My pets love me unconditionally much like God loves me. My pet calms me, is excited to see me, sleeps nexts to me, and just plain enjoys my company. I find it interesting the things a human can learn from the love of a pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you