Saturday, April 23, 2011

Racing and life


So, much to catch up on. I went to the races in Alabama for Nascar...my first race and I had so much fun. The whole event including the flights there were powerpact with information about my Christianity and everyday happenings in life. I have some pictures Ill upload soon. As I listened over the scanner to some of my fav drivers, I was reminded of how when the crew chiefs spotted the drivers, and how the Holy Spirit guides and speeks to the spirit. I wartched drivers lead and then fall behind, lead again, then fall behid, just like in life you gain some ground and then seem to step back. Im in a race of sorts a spiritual race and I have a comforter, I have armor just like the race drivers are protected in their cars, so I am instructed to put on the whole armor of God to fight the good fight, stay in the race. So much mor I could write, but off to work, more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you