Saturday, April 2, 2011

Never Far Away


Never far away, that is was I remind myself of when I start thinking about God. Sometimes, I get caught up in the day to daying of things and begin to feel a longing in my spirit, as if I have strayed away from the Father, so I take a deap breath and remember He is never far away. The Holy Bible scripture speeks of those who seek shall find in reference to Him. I've studied various lessons over the last 6 years concern people and spirit, I find myself so thankful that God still sits on the throne , even when times seem tough, I am growing and learning. So, Heartache and pain I have seen and I shall give back to people what has been giving to me, love, forgiveness, freedom, joy, and the list goes on. I am so thankful that God is never far away, for the Word of God speaks of , "Nothing can seperate me from the love of God, nothing, wherever I go He is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you