Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Doors




So, I am thinking about when God opens and closes doors, meaning when change or opportunity is put before you, sometimes suddenly, or it feels like the change has suddenly come. I am about to graduate with my bachelor's degrees after all these years, and then after a brief time out, I want to continue on for my master's. It seems that I am doing everything late in life, yet for His purpose He somehow guide's me on the right path for now. I sit here in wonder, with questioning God, wondering what direction you would have me take, I seek understanding and guidance from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and I thank you God for the infilling of your Holy Spirit.

My Doors: Do I try and buy the Salon I am working at or just go to work somewhere else. Is it meant to be for me to own a shop again when my education and hearts desires is in a different direction? What school should I attend for my Masters and what profession is going to pay my bills so I can do the things God has placed on my heart?

I need you Jesus:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you