Friday, April 30, 2010

Blog Surfing!




I have not been on in a while. I have though been blog surfing and I have found some of the most precious bloggers with so many beautiful things to look at. The people amazingly show their homes, families, and great finds, wether it be just in pictures or something beautiful owned. I thought of how my blogging days are different from the others I fell in love with, mine is more to give strength and hope , and just follow me through 2010, but next year I think I will join the other ladies and add some thrift store finds, and such to mine. For , now though I have been busy, I graduated, finally, not out of class, yet though. I have been thinking how God leads me down such a path that I see His imprint in my life around me. I have met some really insightful people, one being Norman Wright, his training as a grief coach, along with crisis and trauma is amazing. I thank God for those He sends my way in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you