Tuesday, August 9, 2011

WHEN LIFE GETS BUSY




Oh my I have been busy, a few weeks ago I spent some time in Riverside with the ladies from Awesome women Hub, I felt so relaxd and rested , now I feel like just sleeping, but I have work to do. I am so glad I have God in my life, when I get busy He always reminds me to slow down and evaluate what I am doing. I like to say I am busy about my Fathers business;-)

My first e-book is about finished, Im working with someone to get my state and federal stuff in line for the coaching business,I am working on marketing, and I went and ordered my passport. So happy to be going places!

I remind myself though when I sense and know with an inner knowing to rest, that God is doing a work in me. So important when life get's busy to remember to stay close to the Father, seek Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

God's word states, "knock and the door shall be open, seek and ye shall find! God's Holy word shall forever hold true.


Thank you Father for closing the doors that needed closed, opening the doors that required opening in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you