Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thy Word


Lately I have come across many different ways people express their views of God and the things of God, such as life, the universe, heaven, hell, death, and so forth. Some of it shakes me for a moment, I understand that everyone is intitled to his or her opinion, I just am so thankful that the word of God for me is alive.

I can hear the scripture and put forth the scripture and feel the presence of the Father. Thy word have I hid in my heart, so powerful and comforting. My creator, created me, my Savior lived as I live, and the very Spirit of the Father dwells within. Thy word, is not just words, the word of the living God is sharper than a two edge sword, how powerful is that.

I suppose in the moments I feel shaken I can remember to stand strong in faith, asking the Holy Spirit to reveal more of the Father to me, more about Jesus, and more about Himself.

As the daughter of the Most High God, I shall believe and serve the one whom I call God and holdfast to His unfailing love.

I cling to the mercy and grace bestowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you