Monday, December 27, 2010

The Years End










Well, 2010 is coming to a close, I did not write on this blog as much as I wanted to, so I have hope that I will Journal more in 2011. This year has brought school year friends back into my life, even though communication is through the comp. I still enjoy having them in my life again. Dad is on dialysis now, but doing good, the grandkids are getting big, I am working on my Masters Degree, getting a non-profit started, working with a personal coach Lori Fields of Real Beauty is, training through Robbin-Maddins coaching, and I am living my life in abundance. I am back at the gym, which has a ladies only side and personal spa, which is my cup of tea, or as my coach would say, "on my terms". I leave this year behind understanding that I am a beautiful, passionate woman of God, that decided to live life, and life is worth living!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you