Friday, March 5, 2010

Physician needed







Well, it is Friday, been to long since I posted last.......I went to the doctor yesterday and 200 dollars later still no insight to my problem, except for they offered me a 1,000 test! Hmmm.I dont know yet, I booked the procedure, but I'm going to do some research first. It is Friday, I am happy today, smiling, the Lord it is He that brings such joy to my face, I cannot help but smile when I think of how wonderful He is , the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, thay are so many things to me including my friends. Another thing I have been thinking about , clothes and the cost of them, hmmm.......I think for the next year all my clothes , starting after my next Avon order, will be bought only from the thrift stores, I will mark my progress and finds over the next year to see how I do! Did I mention my husband doesnt do the thrift shops, I dont get it he is a money wise man. Clothing has become generic, I want diversity, and diversity I find in the thrift shops, hmmm...maybe Ill open up a thrift store, sounds good to me , just as soon as I find a physician I trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you