Friday, April 8, 2011

Beginnings




This morning I blogged on my coaching site about beginning again,maybe physically, emotionally, maybe both, and I recall on the path I have been on. I have went through much change and continue to go through more. The thing is things I thought I worked through come up and wow, Im so glad I have tools and resources now to help me get through moments that feel like sudden panic. Life, life is good even admist the ups, downs, and everyday things, but Im striving for better, and why, because it is my God given right to reach my place as the daughter of the Most High God, paid for with a price, by Jesus Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.

I have a new beginning, I went to a a church a client invited me to and it is promising, things lined up my thoughtd, my actions, my feelings, Im happy about the church, a place for me to get connected. Yes, I am an introvert , but only at times, get me out and I can love and rejoice and share and listen to others, seems funny because when I am home, Im thinking, Im studying, Im resting in the presence of the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you